Saturday, November 15, 2008

Aches and Pains

After two weeks of various tests, the results have mostly come back negative but also revealed some other problems I already knew about and a new problem that could eventually be a problem. But, after all the tests were done, more symptoms showed up and a diagnosis of a bladder infection was finally reached. The doctor wrote a prescription, I started taking the medication yesterday afternoon and relief has already begun! Amazing! I am already starting to feel better. Next week I get to visit the urologist to discuss what I already know and receive some peace of mind. Bottom line - after spending two weeks being miserable, I finally don't feel like it's time to take me out behind the barn to shoot me!

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: