Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Bible In 90 Days

Monday morning I will be embarking on a new journey. I would like to share that journey here. Many of the people at the church I am attending are joining together to read the bible in 90 days. Yes, that is right, the bible - cover to cover - in 90 days. A special bible has been printed for this adventure; the bible has rather large print and does not have the extra commentary included in many other bibles. The goal is to read 12 pages a day. Each week we will meet with our "small" group for discussion and watch a video tape together. This will be quite an adventure and I hope and pray I (along with everyone else) will be successful. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: