Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Ramblings

I had a rather pleasant, non-eventful day. Nice chat with Leanne, shopping at a little gift shop in Lakeside where I bought gifts for my Zaar L & M swap partner. Everything I purchased began with the letter L or M. Enjoyed a late lunch at the Subway in Lakeside. When I arrived home I found a box from Jacqueline and a book I ordered from bookswap.com. I packed Jacqueline's box and and opened the box from her. When her 2nd box arrives, I'll post photos here.

I took Duke for a walk tonight. The first block was rather rough - he wants to be the alpha dog. If I let him get his way, one of my arms will be pulled out of the socket. I don't need that grief. I convinced him I was incharge and the next three blocks were terrific. We passed our street and he started pulling again. I should have gone back home but decided to give him a chance. Oh boy! He sure is stubborn.

Coffee was ready when I got home. I added a little Baileys, Kahlua & Frangelica to my first cup. I'm going to sleep good tonight. Time to do some reading & more relaxing.

Hmmm, didn't do any housework at all today - darn. Better do some laundry tomorrow and get some groceries after church.

I wonder when I will hear from Stephanie - hopefully soon.....

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: