Sunday, March 16, 2014

Random thoughts...

Apparently I am not a consistent blogger. I think about it but other parts of life seem to have priority.  I received a response to a blog post I made three years ago encouraging me to keep writing.  My last post was about Lassie at 4 1/2 months old.  The little girl is seven months old today.  Here is a list of thoughts I have about our little Diva:

  1. Having a puppy is like having a two year old 
  2. No barrier can keep this puppy contained
  3. She is curious.  It is best to keep the dining room chairs tucked in or moved far away from the table
  4. If #3 doesn't work, don't leave anything unattended on the table
  5. Socks are toys, at least in her little mind
  6. No matter how many dog toys I buy, cat toys are more fun. 
  7. Empty oatmeal containers rank high in the list with socks and cat toys
  8. Ice cubes are terrific treats
  9. Going for walks in January only work if we have time for a bath after the walk.
The little girl has obedience class today, an appointment at the groomer Tuesday and is scheduled for surgery Wednesday.  Time to get snipped so we don't have any more puppies running this house.



No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: