Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back on Track

Well, I think I'm back on track - trying to shake away the winter blues. Spent most of Saturday with a friend and a whole host of strangers at the Women's Expo. Then off we went to the mall and a yummy lunch an Panera Bread. Next stop was Barnes & Nobles where I found John Lescroart has released a new and Linda Fairstein's new book will be released this week. As much as I would like to buy the books, curl up and read them now, I'm hoping the books will be released in paperback in time for vacation this summer. They would be perfect reads on the plane and while lounging in the South Pacific.

Today was spent with Jill & Jessica at the Y. We started on the treadmill (Jessica on Eliptical machine). After walk ~ 1/2 hour on the treadmill we moved to the stationary bikes. Next step was various Cybex machines - the abs should hurt tomorrow! Jessica left for work and Jill and I finished our land exercises then went downstairs to tread water for 50 minutes, sat in the hottub and sauna. Lunch/dinner at Subway and wandered around Wal-Mart. Tomorrow is Zumba and I'm looking forward to it!

Hopefully will bring packages for swap partners to the post office. One box contains a beautiful casserole dish, the other box is full of spring gifts. Tomorrow, partners should be posted for the garden swap and I've already done most of the shopping for this swap. Soon a new swap will be posted - right up my alley - bookmark/magnet swap - and the cool thing is, I already have started shopping for this one too! The "B" swap was so much fun, I think I'm addicted!

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: