Saturday, March 1, 2008

March.....

Well, March has arrived and hopefully spring will arrive soon, too. As I write this post, the sun is trying to peek through the clouds, shine through the window and on my face. (sorry Tresa, I think there should have been another comma in that sentence). Anyway, in honor of the coming of spring, I have signed up for not one, not two, but three (3) swaps on recipezaar.com. I may be crazy to sign up for three swaps in one month after just completing my first swap in February. Oh well, it is fun, almost like celebrating Christmas in March, buying gifts (and receiving) for three different soon to be friends on Zaar. I should probably go take a shower so I can go shopping to find my treasures. The swaps are garden, Easter/Spring, and casserole dish. The hardest one is also the easiest. I need to find a pretty and functional casserole dish to send to my partner. Actually, I can't purchase the dish until I have been assigned and zmailed a partner to find what her (his?) preference is: round, square, big, small, indifferent.....






No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: