Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6 of Coughs, Sniffles & Sneezes

I woke up Saturday morning with a scratchy throat. Sunday the sniffles and sneezes hit. By Monday I was coughing, sniffling and sneezing. It hasn't gotten any better. Yesterday, I came home from work, changed into my work-out clothes and laid down for a short nap. My plan was to get up a half hour later and go to Zumba class. Instead, I woke up 4 hours later, feeling worse than when I got home.

Of course, taking a nap like that, my night was broken into fits of sleep. Did I learn from my mistake? Nope. Today I got home from work and took a two hour nap. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.

I just want to feel better. I want to be able to exercise. Tomorrow night is a Zumba fund raiser for breast cancer research. I would really like to participate but it would be difficult if I am coughing the whole time.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: