Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Yippee Skippee ..... the weekend has finally arrived. Today I checked out my last library books for students for this school year. Next week the darlings turn their books in, we read the shelves and straighten the libraries. I've promised the kiddos a little something extra next week. Soo..... this weekend I will be making cookie dough that I can toss in the oven each night. Fresh baked cookies for my little darlings. My to do list for this weekend:
Shopping for groceries
Shopping for clothes for trip
Shopping for my swap=bot partner
crochet a couple of dish clothes for same partner
maybe an extra dish cloth for one of my Zaar partners
complete my last two recipes for the Zaar orphanage
Cook two beer can chickens
- serve one with the fixins for the boys
- shred the other one and throw in crockpot another day with zaar baby bbq sauce
mail swap boxes to partners (done today)
go to farmers market Saturday morning - buy fresh plants
plant fresh plants from market in containers
go for a nice walk
go to the Y Sunday to hang out with Silly Jilly
Maybe get bike out of shed and clean it up
what the heck, wash the Jeep and put the top down - go for a ride.
start making lists for vacation - what I still need to buy and what I plan to bring (or should I say we)
Monday is Kaysey's b/day - I think I'm supposed to make Jello shooters for her.....
Oh, I must not forget one or two parades Monday morning -

I think the list is long enough but I also want to plan with the new stovetop ovenette and start making a book of recipes to bring on vacation

Only 49 days until time to go

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: