Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dirty Feet

When DD graduated from college, we bought her a nifty little camera. It cost at least twice as much as my nifty little camera because she wanted a durable camera that would withstand the moisture and dirt of her new "home" land. I have to admit we have received a fair share of pictures in the year since she has been gone but because of her living conditions (no electricity/no internet) pictures have been pretty sparse lately. This week she is visiting the main island and land of computers & electricity. She sent three pictures to me. This is one of the pictures. If you look closely at her dirty feet, you will notice a huge blood blister on her big toe - right foot. I am so glad we spent so much money on this nifty camera so we could have a picture of a blood blister on her dirty big toe.

All in all DD is doing fine - sounds a little homesick and really wants letters. She has e-mailed me a long list of things she wants me to bring when we visit this summer. With weight limits on luggage I am not sure what I will be wearing on vacation. Maybe I'll layer all my clothes on me and waddle onto the plane.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: