Sunday, April 24, 2011

Brass Monkeys by Terry Caszett

Brass Monkeys (Diary of Adara Daniels)Brass Monkeys by Terry Caszatt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The beginning of Brass Monkeys was a little slow as the author laid the foundation for the rest of the story.  As I continued to read, I found several times throughout the book where I could not put the book down, waiting for the next event to happen.  I loved how the author intertwined some of the slang from the 60's and 70's into the modern day story. 

Fantasy fiction is not my favorite genre but this book was fun to read.  The ending was a little strange and leaves the reader with a feeling there is more..... does this mean there is a sequel in the future? 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: