Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ramblings

Well, the effects of bronchitis are finally leaving. I'm still tired - I think it's the result of the medication. I have two more days of steroids and several more of the antibiotic. I actually slept well last night, using my CPAP and woke refreshed at 6:00 am.

I love the fact that the weather is finally nice. Of course I shouldn't say that too soon, this is Michigan, weather can change quickly. Anyway, with the nice weather, I love taking a cup of coffee, a book and the dog outside in the morning. I sit on the deck among my new container garden, read my book and keep a watchful eye on the dog. The birds are singing and the neighborhood is quiet - all the young-uns are still safely tucked into bed! It is so peaceful.

Only 15 more days until Summer Celebration begins. For some reason I am really looking forward to it this year! Crazy me, I signed up to volunteer every day this year. So far I haven't signed for double shifts but I'm sure I will. They always need volunteers on the main gate. I will be going to at least two concerts - REO Speedwagon and Kansas. I would like to see Steve Miller Band but we needed one more volunteer in the GR trailer. That's ok, I saw Steve Miller Band a couple of years ago & I will hear them loud & clear in two weeks.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: