Thursday, August 14, 2008

Commercial Messages

And, now for a couple of commercial messages.

The good foot doctor prescribed some pretty powerful pain medication for me. I took it every four hours (well almost) after surgery but the pain wouldn't go away. Last night the pain medication caused me to get sick. Being sick is not fun so I decided I was not going to take that stuff anymore - it didn't seem to be working anyway. I switched to Ibuprofen from my Good Neighbor Pharmacy. This morning I woke up and - poof - the throbbing pain in my foot was gone!

The foot was feeling so good this afternoon I decided to take a quick shower. Hmmm, I am not allowed to get the bandages wet so I used the "Seal-Tight Cast & Bandage Protector" from Brown Medical Industries. It was rather difficult getting the protector over the big boot on my foot but, once it was on, the elastic sealed the protector around my leg. I took a quick shower and feel even better. Of course, standing on my foot (not elevating) has caused a little discomfort. I'll take an Ibuprofen - I'll feel better!

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: