Saturday, August 23, 2008

Countdown

Busy, busy, busy....... and it only gets better.

I need to get my life in order. School starts in ten days. When school starts, I go back to work. This has been the best summer and, using some things I learned this summer, I hope this will be the best school/work year too.

I need to get my calendar updated. I've signed up for a bunch of swaps on recipezaar. I mailed my Used Media Package to Hokies Lady. She received it this past week and yesterday I received the one from her - full of fantastic books, magazines, newspaper & cookbooks. I mailed Tink her craft package. After she receives it, I'll post pictures here.

The rest of the swaps & my partners on Zaar are:
Coffee/Tea - Bblondie
F & G - Blue Rose and DuChick
Cookbook - gertc96
I think that's all the swaps - for now - the shoebox swap, mystery swap, crazy mixed-up swap and fall swap are around the corner.

Plus, there's the swaps on swap-bot.com - I ordered my postcards for the Your Own Photo Postcard Swap. They should be here any day. I'm also signed up for the afghan square swap, I need to crochet 6 afghan squares. Then there is the fun, no expense swap - I need to compile a list of "100 Things that give me joy" and send the list to two swap partners.

Perhaps you, my readers, would like to contribute to this list...

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: