Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Foot Surgery

Here's a picture of my new shoe. It is so stylish!
Third times a charm - I hope. My third foot surgery was today. My advice for anyone, if you are suffering from foot problems, see a doctor. I think I suffered with foot pain for over 15 years. I probably would not have the problems I've been having if I had seen a doctor sooner. Hopefully the work he did today will take care of my problems. If you look at the picture of my feet on this blog (I think we were at Mt. Coot-tha), you will notice my crooked toes on my right foot.
The toes look like this: \ / | | |.
Now, on a normal foot, all the toes should look like this: | | | | | .
After today all my toes should be facing forward! Let's hope.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: