Tuesday, August 5, 2008

POT OF GOLD UNDER THE RAINBOW

At one point during our visit, Stephanie asked me what my favorite part of Malvasi (the village she is living in) was. Without hesitation my answer was "the people." As you can see from my earlier posts, my pictures while in Vanuatu were mostly people. My second favorite part of Malvasi was the beauty of the area.

When we were swimming in the ocean one afternoon a slight rain started. When I looked up at the sky there was a beautiful rainbow arched completely over Malvasi Village. The rumor that a pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow is false, in Vanuatu, the pot of gold is directly under the rainbow - and this picture is proof.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: