Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend - Part 1

I am sure we were to topic of conversation at many dinner tables last night. Imagine a bright yellow Jeep, traveling across Michigan with 4 adults, 1 woman & 3 men - the top is down. All right, let me back up. A day or two before we left, I sent our 2 friends an e-mail with reminders of what to bring on our weekend vacation. One of the reminders was to bring a hat. Don't bring just any hat, you will need a hat that doesn't blow off because Jeep rules are we do not stop and go back to pick up hats. Well the two friends brought stocking caps.

So, back to the story. Front seat is my hubby wearing his Tilly and Tom wearing a bright orange stocking camp. In the back seat is me trying to look normal with my short hair blowing every which was and Steve wearing a maroon stocking cap.

Well, the caps weren't so bad except Steve's kept trying to blow off! So, he used a luggage strap to keep it on - and that was probably the topic of conversation.

I will be looking for a front license plate for the drive home Monday!


No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: