Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jeep Windows

It has been awhile since I put the back windows in my Jeep - like a year ago. With our pending trip up north and temperatures in the mid 50's to mid 60's, I thought it might be wise to zip the windows in. Surprisingly, the windows went in quite easily Friday afternoon. Well, yesterday I discovered I missed a complete step in securing the windows properly. There is a channel along the back of the doors where a piece of rubber snaps into place. This step must be done prior to zipping, snapping the rubber channel in the bottom of the window and velcroing the top safely over the zipper. I'm heading outside now to remove the two side windows and doing the job right. We can't be driving up north with the windows flapping back and forth - more than the normal flap in a soft side jeep.

1 comment:

QueenBee49444 said...

mission accomplished. Jeep is packed and ready to roll.

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: