Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am Flinging

I woke up this morning with a plan - to find my walk-in closet!!! When we bought this home many, many years ago, my children were impressed with the size of the closet. One of the kids wanted to know if it was daddy's bedroom! Well, over the years, the closet has gotten smaller and smaller. As a matter of fact, I couldn't reach the back corners of the closet. Well, today I hauled 9 bags out of the closet. Bags full of old text books, junk, more books, shoes and more junk. The closet is now well organized. There is a section of photos and scrap books that need some attention but at least everything is together for the day when I am in the mood to do that.

After accomplishing order in the closet, I move to my sewing room. I cleared off several book shelves and made room for all of my cookbooks to be housed together. Somedays I will weed the cookbooks to keep the ones that I really want and copy the recipes for the others to a cookbook journal.

Tomorrow I plan on restoring order to my sewing room! Stay tuned

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: