Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super Fling Boogie

Several years ago I joined www.FlyLady.net. I haven't visited the site in a long time but something re-sparked my interest and I've gotten hooked again. This month the challenge is to spend 15 minutes a day doing the Super Fling Boogie. This involves going to a hot spot in the home and eliminating clutter. Last night and this morning I tackled my closet and dresser drawers. My closet has been so full that my clothes actually hang on bars across the bathtub we no longer use. Other pieces of clothing hang from hooks on the bathroom doors. My dresser drawers & cupboards were so full, it was almost impossible to close the drawers & doors.

Now, because my 15 minutes (I was actually inspired by the 15 minutes, I spent over an hour) of Super Flinging, my drawers and cupboards are neatly organized and the clothes in my closet are hanging neatly. Even my socks are paired and organized by color, type and holidays. The hooks on the bathroom doors are almost empty. (I'll clear them off this afternoon.) Goodwill will be the lucky recipient of all the clothing that is too large for me.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: