Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paperback Swap.com

This is a win-win situation. I have bookshelves full of books. I will probably never read the books again. All the shelves do is collect dust. Today, I purged the shelves & removed my books. The books are now safely on their own shelf - away from da hubby's books. I listed all of my books on www.paperbackswap.com.

If you have not had a chance to check out the paperbackswap site, I encourage you to do so now. It is very easy to list the books you no longer want. Then, wait patiently for others to request your book. When you receive a request, print out the paperwork with their address on it, wrap up the book and head to the post office. Postage is less than $3.0o. Once they receive your book, they post to paperbackswap that the book has been received and *poof* your account receives one credit. You use your credit to "purchase" a new book to read - no extra charge. Paperbackswap has thousands of members just waiting to swap books with you.

If you sign up at paperbackswap, please tell them I sent you and link to me as friends if you so choose.

Have fun!

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: