Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Morning

Yes, it was a good morning here. Both of the men in my life (son & hubby) spent the morning sleeping while I read the morning paper & sipped coffee. Can't believe I made it through the whole morning without snacking (well maybe one small piece of candy slipped through my lips). My diet tracker tells me, however, that my breakfast of oatmeal, milk, juice & coffee was 75% carbs. Hey, it was less than 400 calories though. Since my goal is 1600 calories a day I think I'm doing ok so far. Now both hubby & son are up and moving around. Does that mean I have to fix them something to eat?

I'm going to spend the afternoon in my newly converted craft room. My oldest daughter moved 1/2 a world away last spring. We have kept her room untouched through 3 years of college but now that she will be gone for 2 years, I think it's time to use the space wisely. Her stuff still remains on the walls, in the dresser and in the closet. There is still a bed for her if she ever returns but for now, the bed is my cutting table and the sewing machine & ironing board fit quite nicely. Maybe later I will post pictures of anything I accomplish.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: