Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Non-Productive Day


Arrived at work this afternoon to absolute mess. I have difficulty working until order is returned. Tomorrow morning will be very busy as I continue to attempt to restore order. Last night we were under a tornado warning. Personally, I believe a tornado rolled through and blew books off the shelves. This is the start of order. Notice how all the the books are spine facing up, in the same directions. Is this a difficult concept?
Enough complaining.....


Tonight was water aerobics class - my workout buddy has stitches in her toe and can't get her toe wet - missed you workout buddy. Class was sure full tonight, around 15 people. Once again, newbies with new years resolutions. I hope they can stick with their program, whatever it is. I know I feel a lot better when I work out.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: