Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Abs hurt

There are days when I think I have one friend too many. Today was one of those days. My work out buddy has our workouts ramped up. She convinced me to go to pilates and Zumba class Monday night. During pilates I informed her I was going to kill her! Last night I tried to roll over in my sleep and woke up because I couldn't move. My abs hurt so bad, I thought I had appendicites. Last night was water aerobics - did I mention she had other plans. Tonight, we were back at the Y for a repeat of Monday night. Why do I let her talk me into this?

At work today I receive an e-mail from my so called buddy. In the e-mail was this link http://www.webbikinistore.com/ and a message that that is where we will be able to shop.

I only found one suit I would be caught dead in but, knowing that I could lose enough pounds/inches to be able to consider one of these reminds me her friendship is extremely worthwhile - sore abs and all!

Happy birthday to the wild child. Hope most of your dreams come true -

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: