Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oldest child




Usually, when I describe my oldest child, the word proud is in the description. Today though, I am sooooo jealous of her. I received a rather cryptic e-mail from her earlier this week. She said she was going to have an adventure and told me not to worry, the place has a 100% safety rating and she wasn't going to be the one to change the rating. Because of a hint in a previous e-mail I immediately knew what she was up to! She and a friend made arrangements to skydive. The did not get to skydive that particular day because of high winds but, after several days and four attempts they finally made it. And, I'm proud to say the companies safety rating is still 100%. Why am I jealous? Because I have always secretly wanted to try skydiving but am too chicken. I may be jealous of the girl but I'm proud of her for doing this.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: