Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday!!!!! Yeah, the weekend has arrived and all I've done is eat the surf the web. While surfing the web, I found recipes for next week and made an online grocery list. Tomorrow morning I'll tweak the list and go grocery shopping. I'm also going to the mall to buy a new salad fixin' bowl for school lunch. Next week I'm ramping up the diet/life style change. Lunches will be salads with some protein. Breakfasts will continue as oatmeal, raisins, milk & juice. I'll slip a protein shake in mid afternoon to keep the candybars away. Suppers have to keep the men in my life somewhat happy so the calories will be spent there.

Next weeks proposed work out schedule is pretty intense.
Monday 5:45 Pilates
6:30 Zumba (can't miss this)
Tuesday 5:30 spinning (you'll hear about my sore butt)
6:30 hot tub and sauna to soothe what aches us
7:15 Water Aerobics
Wednesday 5:45 Pilates
6:30 Zumba (even if it kills me)
Thursday 7:15 Water Aerobics

Another goal for next week is to say no to any sweets the dear sweet hubby waves in my face. Air popper is coming out of the cupboard.

Now, all I have to do is make it through the weekend without binging.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: