Sunday, January 6, 2008

Laundry

I hate to fold clothes! I don't mind doing laundry. Heck, the washer and dryer do all the work. Unlike my oldest daughter who does her laundry on rocks - but that's another story for another day. I just hate to fold clothes. I have been known to toss clothes in dresser drawers without folding them and I will probably do so in the future. I found this interesting web site http://www.howtofoldashirt.net/ . On this website they show us how to fold a shirt. By folding shirts using their methods, I have cut folding shirt time in half! Check it out, it really works. The hardest thing for me was remembering which had to put where. Now, it's easy to remember, I shake the shirt (usually a T-shirt) out while holding both shoulders. Then, I leave my left hand on the left shoulder and move my right hand into position. This will all make sense to you once you view the video on the how to fold web site. Well, the dryer just called, time to fold the shirts.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: