Monday, January 7, 2008

Work and work out


Well, after a lazy weekend it was back to work today. Sure wish I could educate my bos to work more efficiently. The way she passes work to me is so time consuming, she creates extra, unnecessary work for me. I always have to clean up after her twice on Mondays which make Mondays crummy. I'm still playing catch up from Christmas break. Next week is a day without students. Hopefully she will leave me alone so I can catch up.

Ok, enough complaining. I finished the skirt & jacket yesterday. I agree with my critics, it is quite blue. I've included a picture. Sorry, I don't how to turn the picture, just turn your head.

Zumba class started today. I met a friend at the Y early, we were going to walk the treadmills. But, since it is the new year, there were a bunch of newbies there using the machines. Instead we crashed a Pilates class. As soon as Pilates was done we raced upstairs to the gym for Zumba. It was good to be working out again. I don't think I did any exercising at all since before Christmas. Because of Zumba, I managed to chart over 10,000 steps today. My other goal was 8 glasses of water. I didn't meet that goal. Tomorrow I will pack 2 bottles of water to take to work. Hopefully I will have time to use the bathroom tomorrow.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: