Monday, July 7, 2008

VU Week Three, Part 4.1 Straightening Tools...

.








The photo on the left is the original photo. I used the straighten tool to make the landscape horizontal. The photo on the right shows the horizontal straightening and a little cloning. I moved the large white building and a bush using the cloning brush. Notice the reflection in the water where the building used to be. I probably should have cloned the water too. Hmmm. I think I'll leave it this way for now - it adds a rather erie effect.

The framed picture shows changes I made using the the photo enhancement tools used in the previous lesson. To be honest, I don't like the final effect & would work more if it were a photo I wanted to us. I'm leaving it this way for this lesson just to show what can be done to mess up a really good picture.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: