Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Remains of Survivor - Vanuatu




When some of my Survivor fan friends heard we were going to Vanuatu, they wanted to know if we were going to visit the site where Survivor/Vanuatu was filmed. Stephanie said there were far better places to visit (she is right) and the Survivor site was too far away. Never-the-less, on our way to Pele Island our van driver pointed to the road leading to the village that hosted Survivor. On the way back I asked if the driver would stop so I could take a picture of the road.
As a perfect host in Vanuatu, the driver not only stopped for the road, he took us up the road and directly into the Survivor site. These pictures show some of the site. When I get back home, my to-do list includes renting Survivor Vanuatu to see if I recognize any landmarks.

For now, my Survivor friends, I hope you enjoy these pictures.











No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: