Monday, July 7, 2008

Virtual University, Week 4, Lesson 4-2.1A, Color Changing

Moving on to Lesson 4, Playing with Vectors. The picture here was created with the following:

Line
Stroke Width = 7
Stroke = Rainbow
Angle = 60
Repeats=0

Fill
Pattern = Clouds
Angle=326
Scale = 25



Flood Fill Background
Pattern = Stars
Angle = 0
Scale = 25

I made a 2nd flower using the preset shape which was a purple flower. Since I do not like the color purple, I decided to change the color of the flower. I found the preset flower already had five layers. I experimented with several different colors of each individual layer - finally arriving with the flower on the left. My final step was to use the materials palette to select the yellow toward the center of my flower and the flood fill tool to fill the background.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: