Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy week

In 11 days we will be stepping on the plane - we will be in the air for 18 hours, 40 minutes and have layovers in Cleveland, Los Angeles and Fiji. Our final destination is Vanuatu to see Steph - our oldest daughter - for the first time in over a year. I'll be honest, I do not look forward to flying. I'd rather take the train - oh wait! The train doesn't go over the Pacific Ocean!

Back to the present, we are on day six of the eleven day summer music festival. I have worked/volunteered from approximately 11 am to 11 pm, give or take an hour (or two) since Thursday. We meet a lot of interesting people while working at Summer Celebration. I'll try to post some pictures later. I didn't meet her but I briefly stood directly next to Julienne Hough (from Dancing with the Stars) last night. I was impressed with her dancing on Dancing with the Stars but even more impressed with her singing - that little girl can sing.

I'm sunburned, tired and totally excited - tonight, I'm taking the night off and going to the concert to see REO Speedwagon. We have tickets that get us directly in the gate when they open at 5:30!

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: