Monday, July 28, 2008

Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary

Today, we visited the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. We watched two sheep dogs herd sheep, learned about large birds in Australia, learned about koalas, fed kangaroos and, for a price, I held Bruce - a koala. The weather here is quite cold and - stupid me - I didn't bring shoes & socks. The clothes I'm wearing in these pictures are my only warm clothes and they were'nt warm enough. The weather forecast is colder later this week. Guess it's off to the mall for some new Aussie clothes for me.

Steph wants a casserole for dinner tonight. Unfortunately our well stocked kitchen does not come with a casserole dish. Guess we will buy a casserole dish while we are at the store.


No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: