Monday, July 7, 2008

VU Week Three, Part 4.3, Added Effects - FIREWORKS!

After watching and photographing fireworks twice this past week, I decided to use one of my own photos of the fireworks for this lesson. The first photo is the original, shot with my little Lumix camera on the fireworks setting. I had a lot of fun changing the effects of this photo.







Tiles
Tile Shape: = Hexagon
Angularity: = 70
tile Size: = 14
Border Size: = 2
Smoothness: = 38
Depth: = 1
Ambience: = 7
Color: = White
Angle: = 315
Intensity: = 45
Elevation: = 28

Neon Glow
Detail: = 63
Opacity: = 41









And then I had the most fun playing with the kaleidoscope effects. Here are a couple of my expamples:
I had a lot of fun playing with many more effects with this one photo of fireworks. I am amazed with the many changes we can do to one photo.





No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: