Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to work

well, after an extremely long weekend, it was back to work today. We had Friday & Monday off for mid-winter break and then Tuesday was a snowday - no work. So, upon returning to work today I did not have the usual mess to clean up since I was the last person there. This gave me the opportunity to get caught up on some paperwork and reports that were piling up again.

Finally made it to Zumba tonight. Found out our original instructor, Courtney got a new job - we will miss her but wish her the best of luck. Stepped on the scale, not good news. This lack of exercise and poor eating habits lately showed up on the scales. Definitely need to start logging everything I eat again and couting stars/points. I now have a goal to lose 34 pounds by June 15.

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: