Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend Plans


My B Swap partner received her box full of items beginning with the letter B. Here's my photo of the items. After I took the photo, I realized I forgot two items, those went in the box last. I've never done a swap like this before so I hope I did a good job.

I could get used to working three day work weeks. This has been great. Anyway, it's Friday and the weekend has arrived. I managed to leave the library looking pretty good today. Got my reports done & prizes distributed to almost all the students who earned them. Played a mean "trick" on a class of 5th graders suffering with the disease "substitute-itis". They were out of control and unruly with their teacher away. While in the computer lab which is directly off the library the 5th graders were extremely loud. After repeated requests to them to respect the class in the library, I finally went on the program Syncroneyes and shut all of their computers down. When the substitute came to me and stated "one of the students" accidently shut all of the computers down" I told her it looked like they weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing anyway & she should take them back to their classroom. Never did take credit. The teacher with me in the library encouraged me to get them out so her class could have a quiet end to their library time. Feel bad for the sub but they can be noisy in their classroom without disturbing the library patrons.

Anyhow, weekend plans: sleep, sew, laundry, bake, and go out with Sherry & her sisters to celebrate Sherry's birthday - is it 43 years OLD? Hopefully I can finish my new sweatshirt and take in the seams on the jacket I finished earlier this week. It is big enough for two of me.
Let's see how much I accomplish.....

No comments:

Weather, Here & There

Here: ------------------------------------------------------ There: